We are seeking a Weekend Supervisor for Bear Town, an award winning indoor role play centre for children aged 1-7 years.
Full training and support will be given empowering the right candidate to lead the Team, having sole responsibility at weekends after your supported probationary period. There is also the option for an additional day in the week.
We are a forward-thinking company looking for an enthusiastic person that shares our customer centred ethos and wants to grow with us.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an exciting, diverse and varied role with a range of responsibilities with the opportunity for growth.
The role will involve leading and assisting the Team Members ensuring the smooth running of weeeknds at Bear Town. The Supervisor will be a key holder, responsible for opening and closing of Bear Town whilst following set processes and tasks.
The ideal candidate will pride themselves on offering an exceptional customer service experience, be a confident communicator and a strong administrator with a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
This is a diverse and interesting role with the opportunity for growth for the right person. The successful applicant will be given full training and support to deliver the role, previous management of teams in a supervisory role would be a bonus but is not compulsory.
1. Offer strong leadership to inspire and motivate the team to deliver all tasks to ensure the smooth running of the town during our busy weekend sessions.
2. Confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal.
3. Be a team player, willing to step in as required supporting the Team to deliver the day to day needs of the business. This will include serving in the cafe, cleaning and resetting of the town.
4. Understand the brand values and represent these in all areas of the business.
5. Undertake health and safety responsibilities including acting as the First Aider (full training will be provided).
6. Able to respond calmly under pressure.
7. Overseeing daily procedures are adhered to and completed.
8. Be a flexible all-rounder.
Café experience would be advantageous but not essential.
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
£26,000 / £12.50 p/h DOE pro rata
The ideal candidate will be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and the potential of an additional day in the week to be agreed, 9-5:30pm, minimum of 3 weekends per month. Please state availability in your covering letter, outlining how you meet the requirements of this role.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please call 01392 881780 and ask for the Duty Manager. No agencies.
HOURS: 16-24 per week, can be fixed or variable for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter highlighting your relevant experience and desired hours to firstname.lastname@example.org with Weekend Supervisor in the subject heading. We look forward to hearing from you.